YouTube SEO Basics: Everything You Need To Know To Get Your Videos To Appear In A YouTube Search
1. If you want your videos to appear in a YouTube search, you need to optimize them for SEO.
2. Here are the basics of YouTube SEO:
3. Use keywords in your video title and description. Make sure your title is short and descriptive.
4. Use tags to describe your video content.
5. Optimize your thumbnail image. Choose an image that’s visually appealing and accurately represents your video content.
6. Create transcripts of your videos. This helps YouTube understand the content of your videos and makes them more accessible to viewers who are deaf or hard of hearing.
7. Promote your videos on other channels.