Interpretation and Definitions
The meanings of words with capitalized first letters are defined under the following conditions. The following definitions must have the same meaning whether they are written in the singular or plural.
In accordance with these Terms and Conditions:
- Country refers to India.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ClickRetine.com.
- Web Development, Web Design, App Development, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, and other services are examples of services.
- Terms and Conditions (also known as “Terms”) refer to the Terms and Conditions that constitute the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Website refers to ClickRetine.com , accessible from https://clickretina.com/
- You mean the person who is accessing or using the Service, or the corporation or other legal organization on whose behalf such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of this Service, as well as the agreement that exists between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions outline all users’ rights and duties when using the Service.
Acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions is required for access to and use of the Service. All clients, visitors, and others who visit or use the Service are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by accessing or using the Service. You may not use the Service if You disagree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions.
For all new websites that we design, we provide a basic and default web hosting package.
- Disk Type: SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Web Space: 100GB (GigaByte)
- RAM: 1GB
- Entry Processes: 20
- Number of Processes: 100
- I/O: 1MB/s
When you pay for other plans, this plan will be upgraded.
Change in Pricing & Packages
ClickRetine.com has the right to alter the pricing and package at any time without prior notice.
If the project price exceeds 15,000 INR, ClickRetina.com accepts 70% advance payment and 30% after completion.
If the job cost less than 15,000 INR, clients must pay the entire (100%) sum at once.
- The client project will begin after we get the needed funds, and the project date will begin on that day.
- The customer must provide all information for their website construction process, such as content, images, and information.
Project Delivery or Delay
A ongoing project may occasionally be delayed for the reasons indicated below.
- Being Unresponsive – Clients that do not grasp this, do not show up for meetings, do not react to emails or phone calls, and do not complete action items generate difficulties.
- Lack of Direction – If clients cannot agree on what they truly want and need.
- Too Much Feedback – If consumers request frequent adjustments and do not receive exactly what they desire.
- Not Providing Content –If clients fail to produce material on schedule or do not agree to do so.
- Trying to Be Perfect – If consumers seek perfection, the website will undoubtedly take time to perfect.
- Server Issue – Sometimes the server (where your website will be hosted) may cause a difficulty with hosting any website since these things are provided by a third party and we have no control over them.
We expressly state that if any of the items on this list occur, we will not be held liable.
Project or Services (Hold/Suspend/Renew)
- If a customer does not reply to a functioning (open) project within 14 days, the project is automatically placed on HOLD.
- If a customer does not reply to a working (open) project within 30 days, the project will be automatically put to SUSPEND status. You must pay Rs.2000 to activate your project from suspension (This charge will be considered as Re-admit Charge).
- If current clients’ renewal charges are not paid within 7 days of the due date, data or domain addresses may be lost.
- If an existing client does not reply to our staff for renewal notices or adjustments, ClickRetina.com is not liable for any damage.
Price Revise Policy
- If the customer adds extra pages to their website after accepting the proposal, INR 1000/page will be charged.
Late / Non-Payment
If you are late with a payment or have any questions about the invoice, please contact the Accounts Manager ([email protected]) as soon as you get the invoice or reminder emails.
- If consumers pay beyond the due date, they will be fined Rs.500 per day.
- If clients fail to make timely payments, ClickRetine.com may take disciplinary action.
ClickRetine.com often develops and tests websites/applications on our own servers or through hosted domains. Following full payment of all fees and dues, the website/application will be moved to the designated third-party server.
ClickRetina.com does not provide its Source Code under certain situations.
- For Reselling / Share
- For Personal Customization
When ClickRetina.com offers to provide clients with the core source code.
- If consumers pay for the primary source code and pay off any outstanding debts (invoices).
- After paying the price and necessary bills for the primary source code, clients may run their website or service from their own server or hosting.
- If a client switches their website to a different web development business after paying the entire sum of the primary source code and outstanding charges. What You Will Lose After Purchasing ClickRetina.com Source Code.
- Premium Support
- Changes in Project (running or completed)
- Work on the Project (ClickRetine.com will not work or not going to change anything after you ask or have the source code)
Note:- If you pay for the primary source code, Clickreitne.com will agree to provide the source code.
Loss of Backup and Data
Use of our service is entirely at your own risk. Because we acquire servers from a third party, ClickRetina.com is not liable for the same. Backups and upgrades will be charged for.
To create an account with ClickRetina.com, users or clients must submit the following information.
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Billing Address
- Address Proof (ID Card) – Aadhar Card or Any Government ID Pan Card – Not Accepted.
ClickReinta.com normally notifies each and every client through email and SMS of any updates or urgent notices to their provided information.
If a customer does not get any emails, please contact [email protected] for email and mobile number corrections; otherwise, ClickRetina.com will not be held liable.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We retain the right to amend or replace these Terms at any moment in Our sole discretion. If the adjustment is significant, We shall make reasonable attempts to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a substantial change shall be determined only by Us.
You agree to be bound by the amended terms by continuing to access or use Our Service after such adjustments become effective. If You do not agree to the amended terms in their whole or in part, please discontinue use of the website and the Service.