If you’re running a small YouTube channel, these tips will help you get the most out of YouTube and grow your audience.
1. Use keyword-rich titles and descriptions. This will help your videos show up in search results, both on YouTube and Google.
2. Take advantage of YouTube’s annotations feature. This allows you to add links to other videos or websites within your video, making it more interactive and informative for viewers.
3. Leverage the power of social media. Share your videos on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites to reach a larger audience.
4. Use engaging thumbnail images. These are the images that appear next to your video in the search results, so make sure they’re attractive and eye-catching.
5. Regularly produce new content.