Corona Virus Live cases update
[cvct country-code=”all” style=”style-2″ title=”Global Stats” label-total=”Total Cases” label-deaths=”Deaths” label-active=”Active Cases” label-recovered=”Recovered” bg-color=”#DDDDDD” font-color=”#000″]
Corona Virus world Live case Updates
[cvct-tbl layout=”layout-2″ show=”10″]
[cvct-maps title=”Global cases”]
Corona Virus Update
- The total number of COVID-19 confirmed cases reached [cvct-text field=”confirmed”]
- The current recovery rate is [cvct-text field=”recovered-per”], as [cvct-text field=”recovered”] patients have recovered.
- Unfortunately, [cvct-text field=”death”] people have died, making a mortality rate of [cvct-text field=”death-per”] for those infected.
- Today are still [cvct-text field=”active”] active cases, that represents [cvct-text field=”active-per”] of the total number of cases.
Corona Virus cases Live chart update
[cvct-charts title=”COVID-19 Infected Cases Stats”]
Coronavirus Live Case Update
Corona – This name is no longer unknown to anyone. This virus, originating from China, has now spread to most countries of the world.
India too has not been able to escape from it, but as time passes, the risk of this virus is increasing. This movement was first encountered in Kerala in India.
According to PIB, for the first time in India, the first cases of corona were reported from Kerala and then three people were found positive, but all three were investigated and they were repaired after isolation.
After this, many cases have been confirmed continuously and those who have been found suspicious have been kept under surveillance.
Among the cities in India where these cases have been reported, the most prominent are – Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Kerala and Ladakh.
Cases of Corona virus infectents are increasing constantly.
What has the Government done?
The Indian government is fully prepared for the corona. The government has told everyone that the government has completed its preparations and there is no need to panic.
The government has said that the Health Ministry teams are constantly visiting and investigating and if a suspect is found, it is being isolated immediately.
Apart from this, Health Minister Harsh Vardhan has said that – people should not think that there is no cure, corona can be avoided if people will remain vigilant and show complete alertness.
Apart from this, the central and state governments together have taken some important steps to avoid corona.
All government and private schools and colleges in all major cities have been closed. Apart from this, theaters have also been locked. The government says that in view of the increasing danger of corona, every place where people gather in large numbers will be banned.
If the virus had spread rapidly, it can have devastating effect.
The government has also issued a helpline number to deal with Corona – can call 01123978046.
What are the symptoms of corona?
If you want to identify corona, then some symptoms can be noted –
- Cough, especially dry cough
- Frequent sneezing
- Chest pain complaint
- Feeling needless tiredness
What precautions must be taken to avoid corona virus
- It is mandatory to wear mask if you have sneeze, cough.
- Keep a fixed distance from people who have cough, cold, fever.
- If a corona is suspected, contact the nearest hospital quickly.
- Whenever you come from outside, wash hands with any soap or hand wash.
- Do not touch the mouth with hands, i.e. keep hands away from nose ,eyes, and mouth.
- If you have touched your eyes or mouth, use a sanitizer immediately.
- There is only one way to avoid this virus – Caution. If you take care of these basics, then this corona virus will not be able to affect you.